Sports TV Goes Interactive!
The 2nd Screen Summit (S3) takes center stage during CEA’s CE Week in New York City (June 23-27) returning to New York City with a special focus on sports entertainment, broadcast and advancing the second screen fan experience.
Sports is at the epicenter of the 2nd screen revolution. It’s the killer app and the aggregator of audiences for an engaging, interactive fan experience.
Not surprisingly, it’s the leagues and their sports broadcast partners who are behind the adoption and content for this new emerging era of interactive television. Content is king and sports programming is leading the charge on the 2nd screen as it did for the transition to HD.
Join us on Tuesday, June 24th when the memberships of the Sports Video Group and the 2nd Screen Society join together to discuss, debate and drive forward the real-world, 2nd screen findings in a robust half-day event.
Session topics include:
- Opening Keynote Conversation: An Inside Look at NFL Now
- Monetizing Sports Experiences with Companion Devices
- Delivering Live Events on a Global Scale
- Convergence: Watching in the Living Room and On-the-Go
- Play by Play: Monetization of Every Screen
- Facebook: On-Air Integration for Sports Broadcasters
- Moving the 2nd Screen into the Stadium
- From Broadway to Wimbledon: The 2nd Screen by IBM Interactive Experience
- 2nd Screen and Sports: Hype v. Reality
- Twitter Amplify: Incredible Content, Perfectly Timed
Who should attend:
- Advertising, Marketing, Agency and Brand Executives
- Broadcast Programming Executives
- Consumer Electronics Executives
- Cable, Network, Telcom and MSO’s
- Sports and League Technologists and Executives
- Tablet & Mobile App Developers
- Social Media, Commerce and Social TV Innovators
- Online Content Aggregators and Distributors