Save the Date for S3′s Return to NYC!
The 2nd Screen Summit (S3) takes center stage during CEA’s CE Week in New York City (June 24-28) returning to New York City with a special focus on brands, advertising and broadcast networks.
Produced by MESA and the 2nd Screen Society in partnership with Broadcasting & Cable, Multichannel News and TWICE magazines this annual event held during CE Week is designed to gather Consumer Electronics, Broadcast, Advertising, Brand and Content Holder executives along with their technology provider partners for a full day of information, market statistics, education and thought leadership around the emerging 2nd Screen ecosystem.
Building on the success of the 2nd Screen Summits held in Los Angeles and at both CES and NAB this year, S3 NYC will emphasize the importance of the 2nd Screen to digital distribution models being explored by content holders, brands and advertisers. Seen as a key to the success of digital is the engagement of consumer through 2nd screen user experiences, with the resulting data and analytics about consumers driving additional retail/engagement/revenue opportunities.
Session topics include:
- Programming the 2nd Screen: Stirring the Social Conversation
- The Converged Experience
- Show Me the Money: Transforming 2nd Screen Consumer Engagement into Revenue
- 2nd Screen Metrics: What’s Moving the Needle and What Should we be Measuring?
- Device Access: ACR, DIAL, and the Living Room
- There’s an App for That…Or is There?
- 2nd Screen & Live Sports
- The Evolution of Content for 2nd Screen
- Brand Strategies for 2nd Screen
- EPGs, Discovery, Your Pay TV Provider and OTT
Who should attend:
- Advertising, Marketing, Agency and Brand Executives
- Broadcast Programming Executives
- Consumer Electronics Executives
- Cable, Network, Telcom and MSO’s
- Creative Content Producers
- Tablet & Mobile App Developers
- Social Media, Commerce and Social TV Innovators
- Online Content Aggregators and Distributors